- This session has been created for staff responsible for conducting appraisal or inspection of vehicles where the vehicle owner is involved.
- The content is suitable for sales and technical staff where customer facing interaction is required through the inspection/appraisal process.
- This session is designed to provide the necessary skills to accurately appraise or inspect a trade-in vehicle whilst managing the customer’s expectations.
- The intention is to facilitate a positive customer experience through one of the most challenging elements of the sales process that is more likely to result in a successful trade-in purchase and new vehicle sale.
- The content follows a logical sequence, from the purpose and function of a trade-in appraisal through to creating a bespoke, best practice approach, allowing the delegates the ability to develop their individual style and practice new skills in the safety of the learning environment.
- Through a variety of exercises, the session will engage the delegates and allow them to explore customer emotions throughout the trade-in process and better understand how their behaviours can positively influence an outcome that leads to a sale.
- Delegate participation is mandatory and culminates in them creating their own action plans for introducing the new skills learnt into their day-to-day activities.
- The Purpose and Function of a Trade-In Appraisal – establishes how important this element of the sales process is and that there are significant customer handling issues, it isn’t all about price.
- Customer Expectations – maintaining a focus on the customer emotions and expectations throughout the appraisal process.
- How to Carry Out an Accurate Appraisal – how to conduct the appraisal with the customer present and manage expectations.
- What is Best Practice Relative to Appraisal – delegates create their own best practice list that is clearly understood and will support their role within the business?
- Delegate Feedback – a review of the delegate’s individual plans, behavioural changes that they commit to introduce once back in the business.
|CARA Members||€ 300|
|Non-CARA Members||€ 450|