This session has been created for all colleagues involved in the re-marketing arena, focussing on the start of the supply chain process.
Our intention is to give a clear insight in to the de-fleeting and preparation process
- This session is designed to provide a full understanding of the process, from the return vehicle at customer level, through until the vehicles are ready for sale.
- The intention is to give a deeper insight in to the specifics of all relevant services
- The content will give a wider view, for all the different stakeholders e.g., leasing and fleet management-companies, auction houses, rent a car companies and the other departments who come in to contact (physically or digitally) with the vehicle
- Through a variety of different exercises, this session will engage all delegates and allow them to explore in their own way and better understand the topic
- Delegate participation is mandatory. Be prepared with all your relevant questions, no questions will be un-answered.
- Logistic and Transportation – who is involved and when
- Return conditions – measurement to standards – why and how we do this – a best practice approach
- What is “fair wear & tear” – clarification
- How to communicate with seller and buyer – critical communications
- “Time is money” – setting KPIs and maintaining focus
|CARA Members||€ 300|
|Non-CARA Members||€ 450|