This session has been created for all colleagues involved in the re-marketing arena.
In this section we focus on the importance of sales channel selection; establishing the right vehicle, at the correct price offered for sale through the optimal channel.
Aimed at Sales Controllers and Compliance personnel, it will be beneficial to all staff who have responsibility for vehicle remarketing sales channel selection.
- This session is designed to provide a full understanding of the difference between the respective sales channels.
- The intention is to provide an insight into the benefits of the various channels available and how this will assist your business in optimising sales.
- The content will support development of a clear process designed to increase stock turn and reduce stock holding costs.
- Through a variety of exercises, the session will allow the delegates to explore the options available to them and create an individual plan that will support your business requirements.
- The delegates will have the opportunity to review activities in their home markets versus cross border and explore any potential opportunities.
- Delegate participation is mandatory. Be prepared with all your relevant questions, no question will be un-answered
- Qualification and identification – the process
- Key Factors – the most important steps in the process
- The importance related to B2B and B2C – relationship of channel selection in both areas of remarketing.
- The differences between Wholesale, Auction and Retail – quick wins
- How to select the best B2C channel and why – best practice
|CARA Members||€ 300|
|Non-CARA Members||€ 450|