Introduction to Used Vehicles & Remarketing
This session has been created for all staff that has any contact with the remarketing world, both being active in remarketing or works for a supplier or service provider servicing the industry. The session provides a foundation for understanding the complex world of remarketing and used cars.
The content is suitable for all skill levels and either serves to build a general foundation of understanding or shows the bigger picture if the delegateworks in one specific area.
- This session is designed to provide a clear understanding of the relationship between the new and used car market, various remarketing processes, the different actors, the objectives and hot topics of today.
- The intention is to give a helicopter view of the remarketing ecosystem, leading to increased sales and business development and support a cross-functional approach.
- The content follows a logical sequence, from the market to the different actors and processes and allows lots of time to answer the delegate’s specific needs.
- Through a variety of exercises, the session will engage the delegates and allow them to explore their own understanding and learn about different insights.
- Delegate participation is mandatory and culminates in them creating their own action plans to increase their contribution into their day-to-day activities.
First ½ day
- The used car market – European new and used car volumes and the different sources
- The actors and their objectives – Overview of the different sellers and service providers.
- The used car customer – How the industry handles the used car customers’ needs
Second ½ day
- Key processes – Defleeting, Pricing, Trade-in, Residual Value, Marketing, Stock Management and KPIs
- Hot topics today: Data, Mileage fraud, Electrification, Automated pricing, Artificial intelligence & Online retailing
|CARA Members||€ 500|
|Non-CARA Members||€ 750|